Monday 7 October 2019

Hello to ONL192 and others!

Photo: Banter Snaps
https://unsplash.com/photos/N0hj8Zxte7Q

About me

My name is Bianca and I work at University of Oldenburg, Germany, in our Center for Lifelong Learning. We offer part-time study programs for professionals. I am responsible for developing and managing one of this program. All modules in our study programs are offered in a blended learning approach, with only two two-days meetings in Oldenburg. As a program manager and developer I support our experts/lecturer/mentors in the fields of supervising, supporting/coaching and assessing. I have also worked in projects for educational counselling, scientific communications and for developing and establishing part-time study programs.
I use this blog to post reflections as part of my participation in the Open Network Learning course (ONL 192), October – December 2019. In this course I am really interested in the problem-based learning approach, especially the roles of students and the facilitators, and try PBL out myself. I am also keen on learning about new digital tools and learn through networking and getting inspiration form other participants.

No comments:

Post a Comment